Why Instagram Sends Women Into A Tailspin And How I Used Law Of Attraction To Understand A Life Lesson
Pour some tea my darlings and let us have a visit. The title of this post is something I wanted to share with you now that I have been off of Instagram for over 3 months.
I was google searching a friends name the other day, as the only connection I had with her was from Instagram and I noticed she had deleted her account.
|A mermaid I painted several years ago on tissue paper.
I know for myself that I am much happier not being on Instagram. Personally, my long term goal is to build my brand of being an author and artist, so I choose to focus on the platforms that are slowly but surely building that. My blog is my portfolio and my main source of income, so to me, it's a no brainer. It will and does speak for itself. I also happen to believe Instagram may not always be around, but my blog will. Investing so much energy and time into a platform, and doing stories that disappear feels very wasteful to me. I am keeping my head down and laser focus in on what will ultimately bring me the most success; my books.
My little story would be a lovely gift for any occasion. I think it would be delightful for a baby, easter, or even Valentine's gift.
"We lose ourselves and find ourselves in books."
1. Instagram is partly tactical but mostly energetic.
2. When you love what you do, and have a passion for it, you will have a highly successful account.
3. When you start pushing hard to increase a following, you aren't in alignment, and you will soon become frustrated.
4. Ease and flow is the way to view Instagram.
5. Always add value to others.
6. Adding value and the followers will come. We too often chase and push after things with arduous efforts. This is the opposite of allowing, such as the law of attraction teaches.
7. We attract the kind of Instagram followers on the same vibrational frequency that we are at.
8. If we become jealous of others on Instagram, it has nothing to do with them, and everything to do with us. When we see others doing and having what we want it brings out our inner desires from our own vibrational escrowed account.
How do you feel about Instagram?
I shall write soon.
Most affably yours til my next swim, Raquel